Slab Leak Repair – Available Keller TX
Looking for a reliable and highly- trained slab leak repair expert/professional in Keller TX. Give Leak Geeks a call at 817-330-6550 today! We look forward to serving you and your property!
What Is A Slab Leak?
Slab leak is an industry term used to describe a leak that has developed in the copper water lines running below the concrete foundation of your home. They can lead to significant structural damage to your home and create an environment that promotes the growth of harmful mold and mildew, which can be hazardous!
What Causes Slab Leaks?
There are four main reasons you can experience a leaky slab. These include:
- Chemicals in soil that corrode the pipes or concrete.
- Wear and tear of pipes due to vibration.
- Pressure problems caused by improper installation or ground that’s shifting.
- Improper construction or previous installation practices.
How are slab leaks detected?
Dismantling your home to find a slab leak is absolutely unacceptable to us and in most cases, homeowners may not be able to diagnose a plumbing issue as a slab leak. However, if you do notice any of the following symptoms it might be worthwhile to investigate further and call Leak Geeks professionals in slab leak detection and repair.
- Water pooling near your foundation.
- Expensive water bill.
- Formation of mold or mildew.
- Cracking or buckling foundation.
- Hearing water running when no faucets are on.
For professionals such as Leak Geeks, our leak detection process uses specialized equipment such as thermal imaging devices, moisture detection devices, and sonar guided listening devices.
How are slab leaks repaired?
There are multiple solutions for dealing with a slab leak that don’t require you dismantling your property.
- Re-piping -often the method of choice when multiple leaks exist.
- Pipe re-routing – require demolition to your home and is the go-to method when pipes in walls and floors must be replaced too.
- Repair via tunnels – a popular and our favorite method as there is little to no disruption on the interior of the house. As a tunnel is dug from the outside of the house to the point of repair.
Slab Leak Expert Repair Keller, TX
Our highly trained staff are knowledgeable, able and courteous. Thorough, regular training ensures that when you call a Leak Geeks Plumber, you’re getting the best in the industry. Our slab leak technicians are experts at slab leak repair. Don’t waste time and money with any other plumbing company. Call us for plumbing services today!
Our Keller Plumbing Service Guarantee
- Convenient and prompt plumbing service
- Guaranteed upfront pricing
- Uniformed, courteous and informed plumbing service technicians
- We leave no mess behind. A clean work area is a sign of a happy homeowner
- Part available for most jobs so they can be completed at the time of your service call
- We take time to listen to you and understand your plumbing needs
- We accept checks and credit cards for your convenience
- Local members of the community- giving back one person at a time
- Guaranteed workmanship quality for all plumbing repair and installation services