Serving homeowners near Fort Worth
No one wants to tear their property apart to search for a problem. If you suspect you have a slab leak don’t let an incompetent plumber destroy your property. Leak Geek’s plumbers have the technical expertise and experience to detect a leak. They are highly trained to use non-invasive leak detection equipment saving you time, money and providing you with peace of mind. If you suspect a slab leak, leaving it undetected can cause more damage.
A few signs to help identify a slab leak include:
- Increasing water bills
- Sound of running water
- Moistened baseboards
- Wet floors and carpets
- A shifting foundation
- Inexplicable mold growth
- Low water pressure
Slab Leak Repair near Fort Worth Texas Done Right
What causes a slab leak?
There are four main reasons you can experience a leaky slab. These include:
- Chemicals in soil that corrode the pipes or concrete.
- Wear and tear of pipes due to vibration.
- Pressure problems caused by improper installation or ground that’s shifting.
- Improper construction or previous installation practices.
Don’t waste time with another company. Leak Geeks staff takes part in regular, thorough training to ensure that you are getting the best service in the industry. Let one of our knowledgeable, skilled and licensed plumbers help you with your plumbing needs today.
Our Fort Worth Plumbing Service Guarantee
- Convenient and prompt plumbing service
- Guaranteed upfront pricing
- Uniformed, courteous and informed plumbing service technicians
- We leave no mess behind. A clean work area is a sign of a happy homeowner
- Part available for most jobs so they can be completed at the time of your service call
- We take time to listen to you and understand your plumbing needs
- We accept checks and credit cards for your convenience
- Local members of the community- giving back one person at a time
- Guaranteed workmanship quality for all plumbing repair and installation services