Serving homeowners near Keller
It is unacceptable to dismantle your property when you find a slab leak. Other plumbing services may offer this as your only option. We use non-invasive leak detection equipment to provide you with peace of mind and save you time and money. Our highly trained service technicians are experienced and will provide you with the technical expertise you’ve come to expect from Leak Geeks. Once detected, a slab leak should never be left very long due to the damage it could cause.
A few signs to help identify a slab leak include:
- Wet floors and carpets
- A shifting foundation
- Increasing water bills
- Sound of running water
- Inexplicable mold growth
- Low water pressure
- Moistened baseboards
Slab Leak Repair near Keller Texas Done Right
What causes a slab leak?
There are four main reasons you can experience a leaky slab. These include:
- Chemicals in soil that corrode the pipes or concrete.
- Wear and tear of pipes due to vibration.
- Pressure problems caused by improper installation or ground that’s shifting.
- Improper construction or previous installation practices.
Thorough, regular training ensures that when you call a Leak Geeks plumber, you’re getting the best in the industry. Our highly trained staff are knowledgeable, able and courteous. Don’t waste time and money with any other plumbing company. Call us for plumbing services today!
Our Keller Plumbing Service Guarantee
- Convenient and prompt plumbing service
- Guaranteed upfront pricing
- Uniformed, courteous and informed plumbing service technicians
- We leave no mess behind. A clean work area is a sign of a happy homeowner
- Part available for most jobs so they can be completed at the time of your service call
- We take time to listen to you and understand your plumbing needs
- We accept checks and credit cards for your convenience
- Local members of the community- giving back one person at a time
- Guaranteed workmanship quality for all plumbing repair and installation services