Serving homeowners near Dish
Dismantling your property to find a slab leak is unacceptable. Don’t let your property be destroyed by incompetent plumbers. Leak detection requires a thorough process with technical expertise, as well as experience. Our highly trained Service Technicians use non-invasive leak detection equipment to save you time, money and peace of mind. Whatever you do don’t leave a slab leak undetected for very long due to the damage it can cause.
A few signs to help identify a slab leak include:
- Increasing water bills
- Sound of running water
- Inexplicable mold growth
- Low water pressure
- Moistened baseboards
- Wet floors and carpets
- A shifting foundation
Slab Leak Repair near Dish Texas Done Right
What causes a slab leak?
There are four main reasons you can experience a leaky slab. These include:
- Chemicals in soil that corrode the pipes or concrete.
- Wear and tear of pipes due to vibration.
- Pressure problems caused by improper installation or ground that’s shifting.
- Improper construction or previous installation practices.
Our highly trained staff are knowledgable, able and courteous. Thorough, regular training ensures that when you call a Leak Geeks Plumber, you’re getting the best in the industry. Don’t waste time and money with any other plumbing company. Call us for plumbing services today!
Our Dish Plumbing Service Guarantee
- Convenient and prompt plumbing service
- Guaranteed upfront pricing
- Uniformed, courteous and informed plumbing service technicians
- We leave no mess behind. A clean work area is a sign of a happy homeowner
- Part available for most jobs so they can be completed at the time of your service call
- We take time to listen to you and understand your plumbing needs
- We accept checks and credit cards for your convenience
- Local members of the community- giving back one person at a time
- Guaranteed workmanship quality for all plumbing repair and installation services